Diploma of Building and Construction
Why study our course?
Whether you are looking to take the next step towards improving your building business or following the pathway to potentially apply for your builder’s licence, the Diploma of Building and Construction is the qualification you want and need. Our accelerated Diploma course is designed to use your existing knowledge and experience that you have gained over the years whilst working in the building and construction industry; this means you will be able to complete your qualification at an accelerated rate.
- It could be your educational requirement for your builders’ licence or your next step towards a higher level construction position.
- We recognise your previous work experiences with our accelerated training.
- To build a greater understanding of how to manage your business and its finances; Whilst also building a detailed understanding of your states structural principles and legal obligations.
27 weeks. Workshops 1 night a week plus self study and assessment, all classes are after work hours (5-9pm AEST)
- To enrol students must have significant building and construction experience or 12 months post trade certificate experience.
- Must have the below units already completed which can be found in our Certificate IV in Building & Construction otherwise additional cost and duration will occur:
- Demonstrate a satisfactory level of Language, Literacy and Numeracy (LLN) abilities.
- Must have a laptop or computer available.
Been in the industry for too long? Maybe RPL is the way to go.
|CPCCBC5007B||Administer the legal obligations of a building & construction contractor|
|CPCCBC5005A||Select and manage building and construction contractors|
|CPCCBC5018A||Apply structural principles to the construction of medium rise buildings|
|CPCCBC5009A||Identify services layout and connection methods in medium rise projects|
|CPCCBC4013A||Prepare and evaluation tender documentation|
|CPCCBC5003A||Supervise the planning of on-site medium rise building or construction work|
|CPCCBC5004A||Supervise and apply quality standards to the selection of building & construction materials|
|CPCCBC5001B||Apply building codes and standards to the construction process for medium rise projectors|
|BSBWHS503||Contribute to the systematic management of WHS risk|
|BSBPMG517||Manage project risk|
|BSBPMG513||Manage project quality|
|CPCCBC5010B||Manage construction work|
|CPCCBC5002A||Monitor costing systems on medium rise building and construction projects|
Fees and Funding,
Please see below for our fee for service and funded pricing for our accelerated Diploma of Building and Construction,
Fee for Service (FFS): $6,900
Construction Skills Queensland (QLD): $750
Smart and Skilled Funding (NSW): $8,822
Training Fund Authority (ACT): $3,820
Skilled Capital (ACT): $1,220
With all of CTI’s courses, we can offer payment plans so you can start studying immediately to achieve your goals faster! For more information about funding or our pricing structure please click here
Don’t let money stop you from achieving your dreams, please contact us so we can discuss a plan to assist you in reaching your goals.
Upcoming Start Dates
- Thursday, 5th of November 2020