Advanced Diploma of Building and Construction
Why study our course?
Whether you are looking to take the next step towards improving your career or following the pathway to potentially apply for your high rise licence, the Advanced Diploma of Building and Construction is the qualification you want and need. Our accelerated Advanced Diploma course is designed to use your existing knowledge and experience that you have gained over the years whilst working in the building and construction industry; this means you will be able to complete your qualification at an accelerated rate.
- It could be your educational requirement for your builders’ licence or your next step towards a higher level construction position.
- We recognise your previous work experiences with our accelerated training.
- To build a greater understanding of how to manage a high rise construction build; whilst also expanding your understanding of your legal and administrative duties.
20 weeks. Workshops 1 night a week plus self study and assessment, all classes are after work hours (5-9pm AEST)
- To enrol students must have significant building and construction experience or 12 months post trade certificate experience.
- Demonstrate a satisfactory level of Language, Literacy and Numeracy (LLN) abilities.
- Must have a laptop or computer available.
Been in the industry for too long? Maybe RPL is the way to go.
|BSBMGT617||Develop and implement a business plan|
|CPCCBC6006A||Manage the procurement and acquisition of resource for building or construction projects|
|CPCCBC6005A||Manage tender developments for major projects|
|BSBOHS603B||Analyse and evaluate OHS risk|
|CPCCBC6003B||Establish, maintain and review contract administration procedures and frameworks|
|CPCCBC6001B||Apply building codes and standards to the construction process for large building projects|
|CPCCBC6018A||Manage processes for complying with legal obligations of a building or construction contractor|
|CPCCBC6014A||Apply structural principles to the construction of large, high rise and complex buildings|
|CPCCBC6016A||Assess construction faults in large building projects|
Fees and Funding,
Please see below for our fee for service and funded pricing for our accelerated Diploma of Building and Construction,
Fee for Service (FFS): $5,420
Construction Skills Queensland (QLD): $1000
Training Fund Authority (ACT): $3,220
With all of CTI’s courses, we can offer payment plans so you can start studying immediately to achieve your goals faster! For more information about funding or our pricing structure please click here
Don’t let money stop you from achieving your dreams, please contact us so we can discuss a plan to assist you in reaching your goals.
Upcoming Start Dates
- Monday, 16th of November 2020
- Monday, 30th of November 2020
- Monday, 14th of December 2020